Cathay Pacific Airways, popularly known as Cathay Pacific is Hong Kong’s flag carrier with its headquarters and main hub at Hong Kong International Airport. The Swire, Air China, and Qatar Airways are mother organizations to Cathay Pacific.
However, Cathay Pacific is reputable and large enough and operates flights to many destinations across the globe. It has many subsidiaries, including Asia Miles, Cathay Dragon, and HK Express among others. Currently, the airline boasts of a fleet size of 50 aircraft.
If you wish to make a Cathay Pacific booking, there are several ways you can do so easily. One way is by booking online through the airline’s official website. You can also make a call to the booking office for help at any time 24/7.
But what’s a quick and simple way to contact Cathay Pacific for booking assistance or any other inquiry? In this post, we tell you how.
Quick and Simple Way to Contact Cathay Pacific
- Official Website – Cathay Pacific’s official website is one of the simple ways of getting in touch with the airlines’ customer service representative.
- Toll-free number – You can also utilize the toll-free numbers (Global Contact Numbers) to contact the Cathay Pacific for issues such as baggage, check-in, reservations, and other inquiries.
- Marco Polo Club – You can also get in touch with the Marco Polo Club who has the membership of Gold, Silver, or Diamond.
Services Offered by the Cathay Pacific Customer Service
- As mentioned, Cathay Pacific is a reputable airline. Therefore, it has a wide global network that allows customers to access services easily.
- Passengers can call and request services such as in-flight dining or meals. If you’d like to order special meals, you can call in and do so not later than 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- You can also contact the customer service to request special services like a wheelchair, unaccompanied minors, Cathay Pacific cancellation policy, refund policy, etc.
Cathay Pacific Contact Numbers
You can quickly and easily contact the Cathay Pacific customer care through phone and other addresses. Below, we have provided you with all the contact information you need. Please note that you can also find the following details on Cathay Pacific’s website.
You’ll be able to utilize the contact info below to request services like booking, cancellation, and refund baggage, cheap airfares and deals, and other inquiries.
Cathay Pacific Customer Relations: You can utilize the Fax number (852) 2596-0825 to contact the airline for any customer relations issues.
To get in touch with the Cathay Pacific customer care, call one of the following phones depending on where you’re:
- With China 400 880 7488
- Hong Kong +852 2747 2200
- Worldwide (toll free) +800 2747 2200
Toll Free – International
- Turkey (008) 008 529 2219
- India (000) 800 852 1290
- Bahrain 800 04403
- Italy (800) 872 726
- Indonesia (001) 803 852 2212
- Netherlands (080) 0022 4229
- South Africa (080) 098 1589
- Saudi Arabia (800) 885 2008
- Sri Lanka (011) 242 2209
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) 8000 8520 2816
Depending on how urgent your inquiry is, you can also contact the Cathay Pacific via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect a response within 24 hours.
Marco Polo Club
The Marco Polo Club provides a selection of features for frequent flyers with Cathay Pacific to enjoy. You can call for free any time during the day for inquiries regarding check-in, excess baggage allowances, in-flight duty-free specials, and worldwide lounge access.
This club includes 4 tiers namely, Diamond, Gold, Silver, and Green. Every time a passenger travels with Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, or any other member of OneWorld Alliance airlines earns club miles.
Marco Polo Club Contacts:
- Worldwide Toll-Free Numbers – +800 2747 5500 for Gold, Silver, and Green members and +800 2747 3888 for Diamond.
- Fax: +852 2537 9900
- Email: email@example.com
Whether you want to get help with Cathay Pacific booking or any other issue, you now know the best way to contact the airline’s customer care.