Litecoin is one of the popular digital currencies, but when it comes to investing in digital currency, it may be not very easy to choose the right coin if you are new to the crypto space. So, it becomes vital to know about the worthiness of the currency. Here in this blog, we will explain how much is litecoin worth and will it be beneficial to invest in. Read this guide till the end and know you should invest in litecoin or not. Let’s first talk about when litecoin came into existence.
Litecoin is the 6th largest cryptocurrency, and it was founded in October 2011 by Charlie Lee. If you want to buy it, then read our complete guide on how to buy litecoin. When cryptocurrency came into existence, it got immense popularity in a very little time. But the crypto market has experienced many ups and downs in recent years. Still, passionate traders and investors believe that the industry has a bright future. However, if you are new to the crypto market, then you may have heard only about Bitcoin, but there are hundreds of other altcoins as well. Each altcoin has unique technology and features.
How much is litecoin worth?
At the time of writing this guide, a litecoin is worth $39.59 USD, with a market capital of $2,545,078,703 USD and a circulation of 63,650,094 LTC.
Litecoin is one of the best performing currencies in the last 24 months. At the start of 2017, litecoin was priced at $4.5; you would have made a gain of 1000% now. This is almost 10X of your investment. Another factor that makes litecoin one of the largest altcoin is the high trading volume.
If you think you should invest in litecoin, then you should opt to buy them from popular crypt exchanges. These are a few of the famous exchanges to buy litecoin.
- Coinbase – pairs supported are LTC/USD, LTC/BTC, LTC/EUR
- Binance – pairs supported are LTC/USDT, LTC/BTC, LTC/BNB, LTC/ETH
- Bibox– pairs supported are LTC/USDT, LTC/BTC, LTC/ETH
- Huobi– pairs supported are LTC/USDT, LTC/BTC, LTC/HT
- Poloniex – pairs supported are LTC/USDT, LTC/BTC, LTC/XMR
- Bittrex– pairs supported are LTC/USDT, LTC/BTC, LTC/ETH
- Bitfinex – pairs supported are LTC/USD
- KuCoin – pairs supported are LTC/USDT, LTC/KCS, LTC/BTC, LTC/ETH
- Livecoin – pairs supported are LTC/USD, LTC/BTC.
It was a little information on how much is litecoin worth and some of the crypto exchanges that support litecoin. We hope that you find the information helpful and impressive. Please stay connected with us to get more guides and tutorials on cryptocurrency.