How to Add Epson Printer to Mac and Connect Epson Printer Drivers for Mac
Epson printers have an immense range of multi-functional printers that promise to deliver you the excellent quality of printing. These all-in-one printers are very economical and exceptionally reliable. Epson printers have made printing swift, simple and hassle-free with their blazing fast speed. Printing has become easy and efficient not only for the office but also for home purposes. Print all your documents and photos effortlessly at an incredible resolution.
You can connect your printer for Mac with two methods that are with CD or without CD. But the easiest way to setup Epson printer is by firstly setting it up with network connection and then to Epson connect. It is quite an easy process even when DNS Server not responding. Firstly you need to download “Epson connect printer setup utility”. Follow these steps to connect Epson printer drivers for Mac through Epson connect Printer setup utility.
Step 1: Open the Epson support main page and then choose your product.
Step 2: Now click on the “manuals” and then press on the “start here”.
Step 3: Download the “Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility” program and now run it.
Step 4: Click on the continue button.
Step 5: Firstly click on continue and then on agree button to give your acknowledgement to the “Software License Agreement”.
Step 6: Tap on install and then close it.
Step 7: Now select your product and click on the next button. If the window does not appear automatically, try to open a Finder window and choose Application>Epson software and double tap on the Epson Connect Printer setup.
Step 8: Select printer registration option and then hit on next button.
Step 9: A message saying “Register a printer to Epson Connect” will be displayed on your screen.
Step 10: Click on OK. Scroll down to click on “I accept the terms and conditions”.
Step 11: Press the “next button”.
Step 12: Fill out the fields accordingly.
- Fill “Create an Epson Account Connect” if you are creating a new account. Tap on the finish button.
- Click on the “I already have an account” if you are registering with an existing account. Fill the field showing “Add a new printer”. Hit on the add button.
Step 13: Click on the finish button to complete the procedure of Epson Printer setup with Mac.
How to install Epson printer driver without driver CD?
Not all printers are compatible with the Mac operating system, so it is highly recommended to confirm your printer’s model number and name before you start the lengthy installation process. You will need the USB cable for Epson printer setup. Connect the USB cable of the printer to the system.
Step 1: Mac OS can automatically discover the printer plug and validate that it needs to be updated. Perform the following steps to Epson printer to the Mac.
Step 2: Make sure that your printer is not linked to the system. While performing the installation, you will get the notification to connect the computer.
Step 3: Download all the required drivers and utilities of Mac OS, depending on your printer. Save the name of the file and its destination for easy retrieval.
Step 4: Now open the downloaded file to configure the Epson printer.
Step 5: Bring out all the instructions displayed on the screen of your system to install the software.
Step 6: Your Epson printer is now connected to the Mac successfully. Print out a test page to ensure the connection.
How to connect Epson printer with Mac with CD?
While unpacking your Epson printer, you must have seen the manufacturer’s CD to install the software and to make a connection between the printer and the Mac OS. Perform these forthcoming steps to know how to add Epson printer to Mac.
Step 1: Install the driver
- Insert the software CD in the CD drive of the system. After inserting, a screen will appear where you have to choose Mac OS double click on it.
- Language on this screen will depend on the printer model and the language used in Macintosh.
- Depending upon your printer model, you will find different software like Epson Print CD, Epson
- Easy Photo Print etc.
- Find out the installer in the printer folder and double click on it.
- Install the driver by entering the Mac name and password. Then click OK.
- Accept the terms after reading it carefully. Click on accept button to continue.
- Choose easy install and tap on the install button.
- Restart your Macintosh after the installation is complete.
Step 2: Add Epson printer to Macintosh
- Open print center which is situated in the applications/utilities.
- Launch printer setup utility and print center to open the printer list.
- Tap on more printers to open the browser dialogue window.
- If it is using a USB connection, ensure that it is Epson USB connection. If it is using other
- connection methods, choose the appropriate option from the menu.
- Check your printer model in the printer browser window and click on it.
- Press the add button to add printer in the printer list.
- Epson printer is now connected to the Mac and is ready to print.
This comprehensive guide must be beneficial for you to add Epson printer to Mac. If you still face any issue, contact the agents of Epson printer service +1-855-789-0253 center anytime.
For more updates, stay in touch with us.