Air Canada is considered one of the best airlines in Canada with its headquarters in Montreal. Further, it leads to the functional operation of both domestic and international flights. Book economy class seat in Air Canada that comes with some amazing deals and discounts. Air Canada fly to over 122 destinations in the world.
Seat Classes Available in Air Canada
- International Business Class
Have a luxurious trip relaxing in the very own privacy of Business Class Pod. Besides, you will be surrounded by luxury all around, and just with the touch of a button, space turns into a fully flat bed. Start your day fresh with all the modern amenities available at the pods only for the passengers.
- Premium Economy Class
In case you are wondering How to book economy class seat ticket in Air Canada, here comes the premium economy class with great recline, extra legroom space, larger seats. Additionally, the complimentary wine and foods taste like from the premium hotels. Get a hot towel with every pleasing meal on all international flights.
- Economy Class
Enjoy all the complimentary spirits, wines, and meals in the economy class. The on-demand entertainment is right there at your fingertips. Book economy class seat in Air Canada that comes now with better sleeping positions with a comfortable pillow and blanket.
You can confirm your economy tickets easily by booking through Air Canada Economy class booking. Likewise, the economy tickets have been made better and you will enjoy your time flying to your destination.
- Open the Air Canada reservations official website ( www.aircanada.com ).
- Click on the Fights tab
- Provide the destination and the place from where you will be flying
- Pick the travel type whether one way, round or multi-trip
- Select the dates when you will be traveling
- From the type of class, choose the Economy class when you will be flying in the Economy seat
- Click on the “Find” button to find the flights available for you on the selected dates
- Choose the flight as per your choice
- Go to the payment page and select the type of payment
- Click on the Confirm and make the payment
- You will get the confirmation on your registered Mail ID
Difference Between Economy and Premium Economy
The major difference between both the seats in the comfort level that you provide. When you ask, How to book economy class seat in Air Canada, it would be better if you upgrade to the Premium economy one. You will be enjoying wider seats about 5 to 7 inches. Further, you get more legroom, better entertainment choices, and tasty food from the exclusive menu. Besides, you find power outlets, attentive care, and priority boarding. The price from economy to premium economy increases by about 30%.
Read About Air Canada Seat Selection
Features of the Economy Class of Air Canada
- A personal 22.6 cm personal touch screen TV for enjoying 500 hours of non-stop movies and entertainment.
- In-seat power made for laptop charging
- A single pin audio jack for the headsets
- Reading light individually near all Economy passengers
- A pillow and blanket kit along with earphones available at a nominal rate
Meals and Beverages
In the Economy class, you are provided with a pre-packaged Bistro lunch box, that you can pay for either with a pre-paid Bistro voucher or even purchasing the latitude Fare. Besides, the lunch box is served on board. The bar service is only limited to water bottles and soft drinks including Diet Coke, Coke, etc. For all the domestic flights under 2 hours journey, only a complimentary water bottle will be offered.
In order to adjust more number of paying passengers and also to give them comfort, Air Canada have started offering rebooking options to all the Economy class passengers that are close to proximity. They have put additional touchless processes at the airports and have also enhanced the in flight services for all the passengers. On the flights where the economy class is booked close to proximity, notification emails will be sent to all the passengers to check in advance and the rest of the announcements will be made at the departure gates.