Spirit Airlines is the ultra-low-cost carrier of the USA. It maintains its headquarters in Miramar, Florida, and is the seventh-largest commercial airline in America. The airline operates its flight service to 77 destinations; you just have to pick your favorite destination and Spirit will take you to that location. If you are looking for a trip that suits your budget, the Spirit is an ideal choice for you.
As you know, the only change is constant; so you may have to change your flight at any time owing to any inevitable reason. The airline totally understands the fact that plans can change anytime and it can happen to anyone. “How to change Spirit Airlines flight” is the most asked question. If you are trying to find out the answer to this question, then check out this blog.
Change or cancellation policy of Spirit Airlines
Spirit facilitates its passengers with different options to change their flight tickets. The best way is to go to the airline’s official site and get it done by yourself. You can make changes to your booking up to one hour prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. Depending upon some criteria, some travelers are eligible to make changes for free. Before making changes to your Spirit Airlines reservations, read the points mentioned below.
- You can make changes to your booking within 24 hours of the initial booking for free. In this case, you must have made a reservation within seven days or more before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- If you are making changes after 24 hours of the original booking, then you have to pay some charges.
- After making changes if the new price is less than your original price, the airline will refund it as a Future Travel Credit. These credits can be used within 60 days to make any reservation.
- If the price of your new flight is higher than the original one, then you are required to pay the fare difference.
- You must have to go through the change policy of the airline in advance to make sure that you don’t pay any extra charges.
All these are the important points that you must know. Keep reading this blog to know “how to change Spirit Airlines flight.”
Steps to make changes to flight
Navigate to the official site of the airline and implement the below-mentioned steps to make changes without any hassle.
- Open the official site of Spirit Airlines after launching your web browser.
- Click on the “My Trips” option available on the home page.
- Now, you have to enter the confirmation code and last name of the passenger. Check out the confirmation mail to locate the confirmation code.
- Click on the “Continue” tab after that.
- Choose Spirit Airlines reservations that you wish to make changes to; click on it.
- Click on the “change flight” tab, followed by the “confirm” option.
These steps will help you to make changes to your Spirit Airlines reservations at much ease.
You can also talk to the agent of the airline available at the airport, but you may have to pay extra charges for this. The phone number of the airline is available round the clock to help passengers in the hour of need. So, if you don’t understand how you can make changes to your booking, then just dial its number and talk to the airline representatives.
I hope now you have the answer to your question “how to change Spirit Airlines flight.” Please share your feedback in the comments section below.