Allegiant Airlines is a people-friendly airline, taking the top priority for all people. Further, it is one such USA driven airline flying to different USA destinations with easy giving comfortable journeys to people. There are certain rules when it comes to Allegiant Air refund policy and cancellation. Likewise, if passengers want to change flight itinerary, they can do so online or call the customer service of Allegiant Airlines.
The customers who book make a one-time adjustment to their changing itinerary by altering or canceling the fees. Furthermore, Changes and cancellations are done directly by Handle Travel. Vouchers that are full of the current itinerary will be given cancellations towards the address of the initial bookings. Under the Allegiant Air Cancellation policy, you can cancel tickets within 24 hours to get a full refund. Similarly, after 24 hours if you are purchasing or canceling tickets, it becomes strictly non-refundable with the charging of penalty fees.
Cancellation Policy of Allegiant Airlines
- The attractive cancellation policy of Allegiant Airlines is what makes the booking journey so much more flexible.
- The passengers intend to get a full refund if the Allegiant Airlines reservations are made within 24 hours from the date of the initial booking. Besides, they are given a condition that they can refund if the tickets are booked within 1 week before the departure of the flight.
- If the passengers have Trip Flex and give it at the time of booking within 1 hour to cancel the booking, then there will be no additional fees required. Trip flex can be added only during the time of booking and not before it. The cost of adding Trip flex to a reservation is anything between $ 8 to $ 20 per person depending on the route.
- Without trip flex, if you choose to cancel the reservation, a fee of $75 is required. Furthermore, the credit score is minus the cancellation, service costs, and reserving fees. No credit score will be issued for the cancellations made within 7 days of the flight departure.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy
This is how to get refund from Allegiant Air. In some situations, if you want to change the flight but had to cancel it, then don’t worry about getting the refund according to the refund policy.
- Go to the official website ( www.allegiantair.com )for Allegiant Air refund request and go to the “Manage My booking” section.
- There, you will get the section to retrieve my booking if you want to cancel the ticket.
- Click on the “request a refund” button
- You will have to enter personal details regarding the tickets and enter the flight reservation number and also your first and last name.
- Secondly, click on the “Next” button.
- If the ticket is eligible for the refund process, you will get the refund.
You might ask the question Are Allegiant Airline tickets refundable? After following the procedure to cancel the ticket, the balance of the ticket will be refunded to your account within 3-5 working days to the account from where the payment was made.
Allegiant Air Flight Change Policy
- You can make the flight changes within 7 days before schedule departure on Allegiant Airlines.
- There cannot be flight change on the Trip Flex fare and the airlines also take credit for making changes to the original tickets depending on the availability of the tickets.
- You will have to pay the Allegiant Air Flight change fee of $75 depending on the segments in which the tickets can be booked.
- The flight change for Allegiant Air refund policy depends on the availability and eligibility with the fare differences and the fee that will be payable to you.
How to Use Allegiant Air Voucher?
If you seem to have a flight voucher from the previous flight that you went on, first start with a new booking on Allegiant’s official website. Secondly, after finding the flight that you want to book, reach for the payment screen, click on the dropbox, and enter the Voucher number.
- The vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- If you use only a part voucher on Allegiant airlines, you can get the remaining credit voucher towards a new flight. This is valid until 1 year from the original booking date.
- Vouchers are not transferable and can be redeemed only in the name of the passenger under whose name it is issued.
- Vouchers can cover both the flights and associated baggage fees.