Are you facing a Hotmail login problem? Are you looking for an easy guide on “How to reset Hotmail password”? If yes, then you have landed on the right platform.
We know it is making you furious, and you want to troubleshoot the Hotmail account issue instantly, as your important work is on hold. Don’t panic! We will help you to recover reset Hotmail Password by providing you step by step guide.
Hotmail is assuredly one of the most prominent webmail services, which is available online for free. Most of the webmail service users throughout the world prefer creating a Hotmail account and makes it the center of all their online accounts.
So, losing access to your Hotmail account might result in a big loss for the user. So, it is highly suggested to retrieve your Hotmail password instantly to avoid any further data loss or privacy breach. If you have tried multiple times, however, unable to recover your forgotten Hotmail Password, then you must go through this comprehensive blog carefully and implement each step without skipping. Trust us; you would not fall out of expectations.
Here in this guide, we have mentioned the Hotmail password recovery process that you can use for how to reset Hotmail password.
Follow the steps mentioned below for how to reset Hotmail password in less than no time.
- Launch the reset password page of Hotmail.
- Select the option that says “I forgot my password is selected” under “ What Hotmail Login issues you are having”
- Click on the link that says “Reset your password.”
- Enter your unique Hotmail email address or Username under the “Windows Live ID.”
- Type or enter “captcha” to verify you are not a bot.
- Click on “Next” to proceed.
- You will be redirected to the password recovery page
- Choose either an alternative email address, helpline phone number or security question to reset your forgotten Hotmail password
- Once you have selected the option correctly, click on “Next” to proceed.
- Check your alternative email address or phone if you have received the Windows Live Password Reset link.
- Follow the link, and it will redirect you to the password recovery page.
- Further, you will be asked to create a new strong password.
If the users have selected “security questions” for resetting your password, then follow the steps mentioned below for how to reset Hotmail Password.
- Enter the answer to the security question
- Then, Click on “Next.”
- Type a “new password” under the new password field and retype to confirm.
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Further, click on “Done.”
In case you are unable to reset the Hotmail password, then you can ask experts for technical assistance. The Hotmail support is available all the time, irrespective of odd hours.