Have you forgotten your Yahoo Password? It gets really frustrating when you need to access your Yahoo mail to send some important emails, but it is not letting you in, as you don’t remember the key to unlocking your account.
We know you are getting extremely furious, however, don’t worry, as we are here to help for how to reset Yahoo mail password.
Yahoo Mail recovery is an unbeatable idea to regain access to the account in no matter of time. It is also the best way to stay ahead of all the mischief going into your account and play smart when you find someone is attempting to hack your account.
Find Below the Details for How to Reset Yahoo Mail Password
In order to recover your Forgotten Yahoo password, you are required to visit the Yahoo Sign-in Helper page. However, prior to starting the process, make sure you have access to either of the credentials mentioned below:
- Secondary Email Address
- Recovery Mobile Number
- Registered Phone Number
In case you don’t have access to any of these credentials, then you are required to visit the Yahoo help site to recover your account.
Steps To Recover Forgotten Yahoo Account
- Visit Yahoo! Sign-in Helper page to start the recovering process.
- Then, enter your username or Yahoo email address (for example yourname@Yahoo.com)
- You can also enter your registered phone number.
- Then, hit the “Continue” button
- Now you can see various options to recover your Yahoo mail account like recovery email address, recovery phone number, or registered number. You can choose any of these to reset your forgotten password.
- Let’s get started!!
- Enter the missing digits of the registered mobile number shown on the screen and click send me the account key under “under do you have access to this phone.”
- If you don’t have access to the number, then click on “I don’t have access to this phone.” You will get the next option on the screen for recovering your forgotten Yahoo! Mail password.
- Type the account key received under Verify that you have access to this phone.
- Click on Verify
If you have access to the secondary email address associated with your Yahoo! Mail account; then click on “Yes, send me an Account Key” under “Do you have access to this email”
- Enter the Account key in the box to verify you have access to the email address
- Click on Verify
- Create a strong password with the help of special numbers and characters, which cannot be easily guessed.
- You can even add a phone number and update your secondary email address to enhance the security of your Yahoo Account.
- Signing in to your Yahoo Account without the Password
Even if you have forgotten the Yahoo Password, you can still get into your account if you have enabled Yahoo account Key in your account. Here are the steps to get into your account without entering the Password.
- Visit the account login or info page through any browser you prefer to use
- Enter your Yahoo username
- Then, click on next
- You will receive a notification sent to your Account Key enabled device. Tap on the notification. Further tap on the Approve icon Image to verify the login.
- In some cases, users are also prompted with a verification code.
- Enter the verification code to verify the login attempt
- Confirm the verification to access your Yahoo mail.
However, if you find any issue while recovering your Forgotten Yahoo account, then you can get in touch with experts by contacting Yahoo Customer support for immediate help regarding how to reset Yahoo mail password. After diagnosing the error, the professionals will provide you instant aid without any further delay. Customer relations executives are available round the clock irrespective of odd hours.