We are living in an era where payments can be sent and received online, and PayPal is one such app that allows its users to make quick money transfer. There are many top-notch features that make PayPal one of the best online money transfer platform, and PayPal Invoicing is one such feature. In this blog, we are talking about how to send an invoice on PayPal.
PayPal Invoice is an efficient and valuable tool for companies and professionals. If you are a freelancer, then it will be very useful for you to request payments from your clients by sending invoices.
The best feature of the PayPal Invoice is that you can customize your invoice, allowing you to add the product description, promotional discounts, and company logo. If you want to know how to create an invoice on PayPal, then read the steps mentioned below.
Steps to create and send a PayPal Invoice
Step 1: Go to the official website of PayPal and click on the “Log In” button available in the top right corner. Make sure to use the correct account credentials to avoid the PayPal login issues.
Step 2: After that, you need to click on the “Send & Request” button available at the top of the page.
Step 3: On the next page, click on the “More” option available below the “Send & Request” option.
Step 4: Now, you need to click on the “Get Started” button available in the “Create an Invoice” section.
Step 5: You will be redirected to the page where you can enter all the information you want to add in the invoice. On the appeared page, you can provide the following information.
- You can enter the name of the person or persons from whom you are seeking the payment. You can also add the email address of the payee.
- Enter the date that you are expecting to receive the payment.
- You can add your log as well.
- You can also add a description of the payment, such as sales, terms, and conditions of the payment.
- Enter the payment amount you are seeking and the currency of the money.
- After entering all the necessary details in the invoice, don’t forget to recheck the information to avoid any mistakes.
- Once you are sure that everything mentioned in the invoice is correct, then click on the “Send” button available at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on the “Send” button, you will get two options to send the invoice via yourself or PayPal. Choose PayPal to send the Invoice from your PayPal account.
In case you opt for sending via PayPal option, then you will get a generated link that you can copy and send to anyone via email or any other chat services. The receiver can click on that link to open the invoice.
It was the complete information from our side about how to send an invoice on PayPal. We hope you find this guide helpful and easy to implement. In case you have any other query, contact the PayPal support department to get the techie’s assistance in no time.