It is not the first time I have seen such questions. There are a lot of things that are available on the website about every crypt-currency you want to know. But as always I would like to share the information that you are looking for. Binance is another digital currency that is being widely used for various transactions. But where other leading digital currencies find their home in Europe of the US; Binance is from China. Binance is also a platform just like Coinbase that is globally accepted and has a lot of currencies being used on it.
So let’s start by answering the query of “How to withdraw from Binance?” But before we start on this, you need to have a little information about this currency platform and how it works.
What is Binance?
On this website, we have discussed various digital platforms, different-different crypto-currencies, and various wallets. Binance is nothing but a simple platform that deals with the digital money; then be it transferring it, exchange, or any other thing. It was founded in the year 2017 and with such a short span it has scaled up to bottleneck the other platforms that were established before this one. In today’s world, cryptocurrency is a hot topic and a better way to gain or spend money. This already created hype was efficiently used by Binance and now they are one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms in the world.
How to withdraw funds from Binance?
With that said lets directly check how the withdrawal process works on this platform. There is no rocket science in this as well. It is easy and less time consuming because Changpeng Zhao Yi He; who is the founder of Binance has taken into consideration to provide the utmost comfort to the users of the platform. So once you are done with Binance wallet Set-up you have to follow these easy steps. Wait! But if you still don’t have an account on this platform? So let me just tell you the entire process:
- Firstly make your account by punching all the information in it.
- Once that’s done. Just re-login to your account.
- Click on the “Funds” button that is present on the top-right corner.
- Then click on the deposit button.
- Scan the QR for the better and quick withdrawal process.
- Now go to your regular account and click on the withdrawal button.
- As this platform allows a lot of coins you will have to then select the currency you want to withdraw.
- The next step is to punch the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Once you are done with this hit the withdraw button and click on “I agree”.
- Then there will be a 2 step authentication process that is done for security reasons.
- After completing this you will have to confirm the withdrawal request. Once done with this, you will get the confirmation message as well as the mail.
- Wait for some time before the amount gets credited to your account.
Yes, this is as easy as it many looks; all you need to do is follow these easy steps. So with this, I feel I have provided all the information you were looking for in terms of “How to withdraw from Binance?”