Is there any unavoidable situation due to which you have to cancel your travel plan? If yes, then worry not; ANA offers the simplest cancellation policy to its customers. Passengers can cancel their ANA reservations without any extra efforts. The airline understands that travel plans can change anytime and it can happen to anyone, thus it allows travelers a hassle-free cancellation even at the last moments.
Nowadays, everyone prefers to travel through flights than any other mode of transportation. They want to avail all the luxury and travel comfortably to their dream destination. Moreover, everyone wants to save their time and that is why they choose flights to travel. ANA is a well-known airline and is very famous among tourists due to the services it offers to its passengers. One such service is the cancellation policy of the airline; let’s know more about this.
ANA 24-hour cancellation policy
Like every other airline, ANA also offers a 24-hour cancellation policy for the convenience of its passengers. Customers are permitted to cancel their ANA reservations within 24 hours of the initial purchase without any fee. Bookings that have been made through the customer service center available at the airports, ANA ticketing counter, and ANA SKY WEB U.S. can be cancelled within one day of the ticketing without any cancellation charges. If you have made a reservation within one week of the scheduled departure of the flight, then you will be penalized with cancellation charges. A refund on your cancelled ticket depends upon the fare rule of the purchased ticket.
You can’t make a cancellation on the official site of the airline in the following cases.
- If your booking includes an upgraded flight.
- If you have paid through cash with non-AMC members.
- If you have made a group ANA reservations, and it comprises multiple names.
- If you have made a booking through a Mexican website.
- Bookings, which have been made through a travel agency are not allowed to make online cancellations.
All these bookings have to contact the agents of the airline via its mobile number to cancel their flight tickets.
ANA cancellation fee
You will have to pay a cancellation fee as per the fare rules of the booked ticket. Check out the information related to the cancellation fee charged by the airline.
- If you are making a cancellation until 55 days prior to the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If anyone is cancelling his/her booking 54 to 45 days before the scheduled departure, then 30% of the fare is deducted.
- In case you are cancelling your ANA reservations 27 to 14 days prior to the scheduled departure time, 50% of the fare will be charged.
- If you did not board the flight and you did not even cancel it, then your whole amount will be deducted. You will get any refund in that case.
Travellers who wish to request a mileage refund and cancel the booking for an award ticket, they can do so if all the sectors are unused. The specific amount will be deducted as a refund charge, and the miles will be sent to your mileage account.
How to cancel ANA reservations?
ANA facilitates its passengers with two different methods of cancellation. They can easily cancel their reservation by visiting the official site of the airline or by calling the phone number of the airline. The official site is the most preferred way to confirm any cancellation. Just follow some on-screen prompts and cancel your ANA booking within no time.
Representatives of ANA are available 24/7 to provide immediate guidance to the passengers in time. Get in touch with them and tell them you want to cancel your ANA reservations. They will help you with the same.